Ask us how. Learn to do it. Go!
We are trained therapists who specialize in understanding developmental and physical skills. We use this knowledge to teach bicycle riding like no other can.
1. Remove the fear of falling by focusing on gliding/walking a bike and not riding:
* We lower the seat to ensure both feet are on the ground.
* We remove the pedals and focus.
2. We teach kids to take larger and larger steps while seated on the bike; eventually, raising the feet up in the air and gliding.
3. We use a special bicycle handle to ensure that we’re in control of the bike and reduce the risk of falling.
4001 SW 142nd Ave
Delray Beach, Florida 33444
The best type of bicycle to use when learning to ride is one that is a little smaller than you may expect. Remember, if you can’t reach the ground, balance and riding is a scary thing.
Please wear running shoes, pants, and a comfortable shirt. We also recommend bringing sunglasses, water and use of sunblock.
We are happy to recommend the right bicycle for you.
We can even provide a practice bicycle during private lessons.
We use a yellow bicycle handle to support and control a new rider.
We and our partners at FDOT encourage everyone to use a bicycle helmet and learn/obey the rules of the road
YES. Since we are all registered medical professionals (Occupatioanal Therapists & Physical Therapists), our services can be covered by your insurance or count toward your deductible. We encourage you to consult with your insurance prior to registering for paid services.
If you purchase a multi-lesson plan but learn to ride and would like the remaining lessons refunded, we’ll gladly issue you a full refund for the unused lessons. Please note that lessons that are canceled less than 24 hours prior to the appointment are non-refundable.
Use of Website
You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only, and is subject to change without notice. It is NOT intended to provide healthcare advice, and should NOT be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your or your child’s individual health needs. ASK LEARN GO, LLC., including its shareholders officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors, MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THESE PAGES, OR THE COMPUTER SERVER WHICH MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS, AND SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
Indemnity and Hold Harmless
You, on behalf of yourself and, if applicable, your minor child , agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ASK LEARN GO, LLC., its shareholders, officers, directors, employees , agents and contractors from any and all liability claims, demands, suits, causes of actions or proceedings of any kind or nature, losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs of defense, which the indemnified parties may incur arising out of the negligence, error, omission, or other cause arising out of or resulting from the use of the premises and/or physical therapy services provided by ASK LEARN GO, LLC., The obligation to indemnify and hold harmless specifically includes claims, liabilities, demands, suits, causes of actions or proceedings arising from the negligent acts or omissions of the indemnified parties. You agree that that indemnity agreement shall be governed by Florida law and that any venue for any such dispute shall be in a court of law in Broward County, Florida.
You agree to report to Ask Learn Go, LLC and/or discontinue lessons if:
1. You have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who is experiencing symptoms of new and persistent cough, shortness of breath of any difficulty breathing, fever, sore throat, body aches/muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, headache.
2. Have been in contact with anyone who has since tested positive for covid-19.
3. Travelled outside the state you live in.
No Refund for Services Rendered
You agree that all monies paid for services rendered by Ask Learn Go Providers/Therapists are non-refundable. Please note that AskLearnGo cannot guaranty compliance or ability to master the skills we teach. For example, a student will be considered having mastered bicycle riding if they can independently travel 10 yards.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your data stored on this website to be kept confidential.
- We may share your personal information with third parties. You can request to maintain your personal information private at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We require employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- By you sharing your username and password, you agree to provide access to that person; hence ASK LEARN GO, LLC is not held liable for the actions of third party individuals/companies that you share access with.